Monday 22 June 2015

Hello World


Hello world. Most of you probably have no clue who I am, where I'm from, or what I do for a living. And you probably don't need to. I'm probably not much different than those of you who are reading this. I'm just one of - God knows how many billion we are now - people on this planet - living, learning and trying to make sense of it all as I go along. I've always liked writing, though the inspiration to do so can be hard to find at times.

I've decided today, after much contemplation, to start a blog and share some of my thoughts with you. I was previously fairly active on deviantArt, an online community of artists of all backgrounds, and received some positive feedback.

Seeing people relate to what I thought, felt and then put into words and being told that what I wrote helped those people through some extremely tough situations was both the greatest and most rewarding feeling ever. This is the biggest motivation for me. So, starting today I will be sharing some of my literature with you along with some general thoughts and updates if you'll have me.

Please do let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Daniel
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FaithStatic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig